THE ANTIMIGRAINE MIGRAINE
Therapeutic drugs, Diagnostics and Medical Devices
Strategic Analysis to 2022.
170 figures and 65 tables.
More than 80 active ingredients and compounds.
More than 200 patents.
About 500 companies and institutions.
A profitable market for biopharmaceutical and medical devices companies in the long-term
The market to treat migraine is based on treating patients’ symptoms without any prospect for a near future cure, which generates considerable revenues for companies involved. Scientific advances, new technologies and innovative products in the pipeline make the treatment of migraine a promising and profitable market with interesting opportunities in the coming years.
Drivers and restraints coming from different factors will modulate the anti-migraine market in the United States, United Kingdom and Germany
Legislation and regulatory affairs, market participants, economic environment and end users, among other factors, act as drivers and restraints that modulate the market. Possible changes to all these drivers and restraints have been carefully analysed to measure potential impact on this market.
An holistic view properly structured to better understand the anti-migraine market
The purpose of this report is to give an holistic view as accurate as possible of the total antimigraine market. It is segmented by product type to facilitate the identification of similar competing products rather than competing companies. Revenues and forecasts have been calculated considering the most possible accurate use of these products in the treatment of migraine.
Antimigraine drugs properly segmented
The report is segmented in abortive and preventive drugs for the therapeutic drugs market. Subsegments include analgesics and antiemetics, specific antimigraine drugs, antihypertensive drugs, antidepressants, anticonvulsants, antiserotonergic drugs, botulinum toxins, and homeopathic products and herbs.
Anti-migraine medical devices properly segmented
For medical devices it is segmented in biofeedback, neurostimulators and intraoral devices.
Patents as a source of information in the antimigraine market
Particular attention has been paid to patents as a source of the state-of-the-art technology and intellectual property protection issues in this market.
Reasons to buy this report
· Complete information about migraine.
· Current treatments worldwide and particularly in the United States, United Kingdom and Germany. Therapeutic drugs and medical devices have been segmented to get an accurate picture of the market in order to establish better strategies.
· Analysis of companies involved. Products portfolio and related intellectual property protection issues (patents).
· Analysis for products in the pipeline. Companies involved and related intellectual property protection issues (patents). Revenue forecasts to 2022.
· State-of-the-art technology. Opportunities and threats.
· Size of the market and its segments. Revenues and revenue forecasts to 2022. Analysis of all factors affecting the market. Analysis of future trends that could affect the market and its segments.
· Social, medical and end users’ trends.
· Key unmet needs, opportunities and threats.
This report is of particular relevance for investors, venture capitalists, professionals from pharmaceutical and medical devices companies, scientists, trade press journalists, and in general any stakeholder with an interest in the antimigraine market.
The most complete market report in the treatment of migraine for the United States, United Kingdom and Germany
Migraine. Alternative therapies. Therapeutic drugs. Diagnostics. Medical Devices. Products in the pipeline. Regulatory and legal issues. Economics. Patents. Demographics and epidemiology. End users perceptions and social trends. Opportunities and threats. Market size and growth rates for products to 2022 in the United States, the United Kingdom and Germany.
Price: US $6,500
to receive more information and an Executive Summary.